This section consists of 6 documents:
The first three cover the question 'How do you move from awareness about climate change to change in the ground?
- how does climate data become wisdom in decision making?
- how do networks and 'communities of practice' support the process of getting action on adaptation?
- what are the good reasons that there is not more action of adaptation in the organisations involved in this research?
Following this are three documents looking at the 'so what?' question
- what are the organisational implications of this learning?
- what are the policy implications of this learning?
- what are the implications for the research community?
© 2009 ADAM, Adaptation and Mitigation Strategies: Supporting European climate policy